In response to recent Health Alerts we will keep this post updated with changes as they are required.
North West Gymnastics and Families will need to implement a number of controls in our gym including increased cleaning, social distancing and hand sanitising. To do this we need your support.
The following additional changes to class and participation requirements are in effect.
Classes in some instances have been reduced by 5-10 minutes to:
- Reduce cross over of parents and children from Multiple classes
- Allow coaches time to clean equipment between classes
What we are asking of you as parents and our gym family as a whole is to continue to support us by co-operating with the following:
- No Entry to the Gym or Common Areas if you are sick. This includes Parents, Siblings, Gymnasts, Staff and Coaches.
- Our viewing area is limited as per the signage in each area.
- School aged children are to be dropped off and picked up from the foyer. If preferred the children can see you from the door and you can meet them at the ramp.
- If you have traveled overseas or to any hot spot areas in the last 14 days DO NOT ENTER the gym or associated areas.
- Participants are required to bring their own drinks bottles and sufficient water to last the duration of their class. Our water cooler is isolated until further notice. Water bottles can be purchased for $2 ahead of class start times.
- If you or your children are sick do not come to gym. Advise us if you are going to miss a class due to illness via the Parent Portal at least 24 hours ahead. We will endeavor to organise a makeup class according to our club policies. Please wait 48 hours from when symptoms pass before attending the gym.
- Please talk with kids on personal distancing and to avoid touching others.
- Teach kids to cough / sneeze into their elbow or a tissue and wash hands regularly.
- Please wash your hands and the hands of those in your care before coming to gym.
- Please use the hand sanitiser available on entry to the gym.
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birthday Parties can still be requested via our Website