In response to recent Health Alerts we will keep this post updated with changes as they are required.
North West Gymnastics are implementing the following measures.
In response to the update from our Prime Minister, North West Gymnastics will continue to REMAIN OPEN and OPERATIONAL under the guidelines set out by the government.
This will mean we will need to limit the number of people in our venue at any time. To do this we need your support.
The following additional changes to class and participation requirements will come into effect from Saturday 21st March until the conclusion of term based classes on the 6th April.
Classes in some instances will be reduced by 5-10 minutes to:
- Reduce cross over of parents and children from Multiple classes
- Allow coaches time to clean equipment between classes
We are compliant with the requirement to allow 4 square metres per student.
What we are asking of you as parents and our gym family as a whole is to continue to support us by co-operating with the following:
- No Entry to the Gym or Common Areas if you are sick. This includes Parents, Siblings, Gymnasts, Staff and Coaches.
- Our viewing area is now closed for all classes apart from our Under 5’s programs where 1 parent/guardian can attend.
- School aged children are to be dropped off and picked up from the foyer. If preferred the children can see you from the door and you can meet them at the ramp.
- If you have travelled overseas in the last 14 days DO NOT ENTER the gym or associated areas.
- Participants are required to bring their own drinks bottles and sufficient water to last the duration of their class. Our water cooler is isolated until further notice. Water bottles can be purchased for $2 ahead of class start times.
- If you and/or your children are sick please don’t come to gym. Advise us if you are going to miss a term based class due to illness via Facebook message or email. We will endeavour to organise a makeup class according to our club policies.
- Please talk with kids on personal distancing and to avoid touching others.
- Teach kids to cough / sneeze into their elbow or a tissue and wash hands regularly.
- Please wash your hands and the hands of those in your care before coming to gym.
Under 5’s – Program Changes
- Jungle Gym will not be operating on Tuesday and Thursday mornings.
- Mini Movers will be limited to 8 participants plus their parents per class.
- Tuesday and Thursday 9:15 – 9:45am
- Saturday 8:45 – 9:15am and 9:45 – 10:15am
- Early Learners will continue as per their current class schedule but there will be no free play afterwards.
- Tuesday and Thursday 9:00 – 9:45am
- Saturday 8:30 – 9:15 and 9:30 – 10:15am
- Lil’ Ninjas Pilot program will continue at the following times for those participating.
- Thursday 10:00 – 10:45am
- Saturday 11:00 – 11:45am
- BabyGym Pilot program will continue at the following times for those participating.
- Tuesday and Friday 10:00 – 10:30am
- We request that only 1 parent attend classes with their child.
- Children arriving late will not be permitted to participate in classes.
All Other Term based class changes are listed below by day.
|Girls Level 3-4||10:20am||10:25am||12:15pm||12:20pm|
|Girls Beginners (10:45am class)||10:30am||10:35am||11:25am||11:30am|
|Boys Foundations (10:45am class)||10:40am||10:45am||11:35am||11:40am|
|Girls Beginners (12:00pm class)||12:05pm||12:10pm||1:00pm||1:05pm|
|Girls Level 5-7||1:55pm||2:00pm||4:30pm||4:35pm|
|Aerials and Tumbling||3:10pm||3:15pm||4:30pm||4:35pm|
|Girls Level 5-7||5:35pm||5:45pm||8:15pm||8:20pm|
|Girls Level 3-4||4:45pm||4:50pm||6:40pm||6:45pm|
|Girls Level 5-7||5:40pm||5:45pm||8:15pm||8:20pm|
|Boys Foundations (3:30 sessions)||3:25pm||3:30pm||4:20pm||4:25pm|
|Boys Foundations (4:30 sessions)||4:30pm||4:35pm||5:25pm||5:30pm|
|Boys Foundations (8-12yrs)||5:35pm||5:40pm||6:35pm||6:40pm|
|Boys Level 2-4||5:45pm||5:50pm||7:45pm||7:50pm|
|Girls Level 5-7||5:40pm||5:45pm||8:15pm||8:20pm|
|Girls Level 3-4||4:55pm||5:00pm||7:00pm||7:05pm|
|Boys Level 2-4||5:25pm||5:30pm||7:00pm||7:05pm|
|Girls Level 5-7 Conditioning||5:25pm||5:30pm||7:30pm||7:35pm|
Temporary Term 1 Timetable – Come into effect Saturday the 21st March 2020.
We ask that our community respects and supports each other no matter what decisions families are making at this time including respecting our staff.
We are remaining open to support the children’s mental and physical wellbeing by providing them with some consistency and fun in the current situation.
We understand that these measures will cause some inconvenience but we are working to support you and your children during this time and we ask for your support as we work through these dynamic times on a daily basis.
Please look for updates as regulations and advice changes on our social media channels.
Our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/nwgmountisa/
Term 2 Enrolments
We are progressing with Term 2 Enrolments and continue to monitor advice from Government bodies. We appreciate that these are uncertain times.
Did you know that you can opt out of classes with 2 weeks notice?
If we cancel Term Classes we will refund or credit the value of the classes.