Just a quick update on what is happening at North West Gymnastics and some handy links:
⭐️⭐️ We are excited to be developing the bottom shed into a New Gymnastics Space.
- Our aim is to have this Open by 2020 for classes. With the gear now on the road, over the coming 2 months there will be a heap of working bees which we’ll post on Facebook and our Website to continue the build, construct the floor, install the new Bar sets and the like. Watch this space for more info. We appreciate all the support already to this amazing development!
- We are excited to have NovoActive on board with the expansion of our Gym. 2020 will bring a whole new range of options for all students with the flexibility to run recreational classes after 5pm during the week and additional classes on weekends 💕💕
- Not only that but being able to host state quality WAG Competitions here in Mount Isa ✨✨ With 2 additional bar sets, a massive sprung floor, a 4 beam competition padded area and full vault run! Oh this floor is going to be amazing for Gymnasts, Acrobats and Tumblers alike 🤸♀️🤸♀️ We are super excited for what this means for our sport in the region and can’t wait to share it with you!
⭐️⭐️ We are off to Townsville for competition and our Gymnastics Queensland Regional Forum (where we set the dates for competitions and training for 2020) from Friday the 8th to Tuesday the 12th of November. NWG will be closed for all classes as planned on these dates with classes resuming as normal on Wednesday the 13th November.
⭐️⭐️ New members are welcome at anytime. Follow Our Guide on How to Join here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/how-to-sign-up-for-gymnastics-classes/
⭐️⭐️ Our Christmas Cash Raffle where you could win $2000 is running through to the 6th December. Proceeds go to our committee for upgrades to the bathrooms and parents seating area. Drawn on the 6th December. You can buy tickets online here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/christmas-cash-raffle/
⭐️⭐️ Did you see how amazing our Superstars looked in their training leo’s this weekend? Indicate your interest for the next Pre-Order here (once we have enough we’ll place an order): https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/products-page/clothing/nwg-training-and-performance-leotard/
⭐️⭐️ Miss Steph and Sabella are running a combined Christmas Performance including Isa EnPointe Dance and Six Foot circus at NWG on the 17th November. More Info here: https://www.facebook.com/events/538589463582593/
⭐️⭐️ Makeup Classes. We had an unexpected closure on the week of the 19th and 20th of October. We will revert to our Term based participants soon regarding class makeups or class credit. Appologies for the interrupton to classes.
⭐️⭐️ Christmas Holidays: Term 4 Classes finish on Sunday the 8th December. We wil be running a holiday program over the December period so stay tuned to our events to find out more. We will release this program in the coming weeks.
⭐️⭐️ We send correspondence to your default NWG account email. If you wish to recieve these to an additional email then please sign up to our mailing list here: https://mailchi.mp/72fef2ca7d01/nwgmountisa
⭐️⭐️ Your NWG Account: You can edit your account details here (including your email): https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/edit-account-details/
⭐️⭐️ Timetable and Calendar: Our timetable and Class Calendar can be found here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/portfolio/class-timetable-annual-calendar/
Please note any events or shaded/couloured days as there may be differences to normal classes
⭐️⭐️ News: Worth a look here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/news/
- On our website here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/events/event/
- Or on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/pg/nwgmountisa/events/
⭐️⭐️ Facebook, Instagram, Twitter: Worth Following us. Check the tag @nwgmountisa.
⭐️⭐️ 2020 Waitlist: Want to join in 2020? While existing members will have priority enrolment through to the end of term over the Christmas we will place new students in classes. If you wish to join us in 2020 you can indicate your interest here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/class-waitlist/
⭐️⭐️ 2020 Classes: Existing members will automatically be re-enrolled in classes for 2020. If you wish to opt-out or change classes for 2020 please let us know ASAP. We will confirm your enrolment via email – please reply to this for any changes or message us. Our 2020 timetable will be out Late November once we finalise competition dates and the like at the regional forum next week.
⭐️⭐️ Most things are covered in our Club Handbook here: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/club-handbook-and-policy-documents/
⭐️⭐️ We have a Frequently Asked Questions Page here which may help: https://www.northwestgymnastics.com.au/faq-frequently-asked-questions/
#nwgmountisa #northwestgymnastics #mountisagymnastics #mountisadance #mountisa #mtisa #mountisakids
For enrolments and class bookings please see our Parent Portal.
Birtday Parties can still be requested via our Website